If God was not a Physical Being…?
Question by Source: If God was not a Physical Being…?
1. Why did God say human kind is the same as their kind, just as the birds, bees, ect.. produce after their own kind?
2. If the Sons of God, who are supposed to be angels, are not physical beings like us, then how come they were able to have sex and produce sperm with the daughters of men?
3. Why did God and Jesus have to come from and ascend Up into the sky, if God is everywhere?
4. Why was God heard “walking” in the garden in the “cool of the day”?
5. How was Moses able to see the “Face of God”?
6. Why did God get “tired” and rest on the Seventh day of creation?
7. Why does God sit in a chair on a throne?
8. If we are of the same “species” as God, then shouldn’t God and the “Us” that created us in their image look like us, just like fish look like fish and birds look like birds?
What are your thoughts?
Genesis 1:25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [b] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Genises 3:8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
Genesis 6:1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Genesis: 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Exodus 3:6 “Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” 6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God
Exodus 33:11 The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.
Deuteronomy 34:10 Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face.
Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
blowbyblow, we (I) don’t care if you walk away from the church. We just want you to answer those simple questions. But if you wish to ignore them, then fine…that just shows something and has nothing to do with “trying to prove the bible wrong” but more of a matter of correct interpretation. Yet it seems like you’re not interested in reading the holy book which you claim to us you follow.
Answer by Master Sarcasto
Well when you put it like that, you make it sound like humans just invented a mysterious omnipotent version of themselves.
What do you think? Answer below!
Filed under: Birds
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!