Pet Health Archives
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PET?S BITE BETTER THAN HIS BARK. THAT?S BECAUSE REDUCING THE RISK OF PERIODONTAL DISEASE IN ANIMALS IS BOTH EASIER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN MANY PEOPLE REALIZE. VETERINARIANS SAY EIGHTY PERCENT OF DOGS AND CATS IN THE USA SUFFER FROM PERIODONTAL DISEASE BY THE TIME THEY?RE THREE YEARS OLD. IT?S THE NUMBER ONE HEALTH CARE ISSUE FOR PETS. LEFT UNTREATED, IT MAY CONTRIBUTE TO MORE SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES, LIKE HEART, KIDNEY, LIVER AND RESPIRATORY DISEASES. VETERINARIAN DOCTOR JAN BELLOWS SAYS THERE ARE SIMPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT ORAL DISEASE IN YOUR PETSENSURING THEM A FULL AND HEALTHY LIFE.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and mold, circulates fresh, clean air for the health of your entire household
- UVC (ultra-violet) light uses powerful, safe and energy efficient wavelengths of 254nm (nanometers) to kill even the smallest of particles
- Safe and ozone free, effective up to 2,500 sq. ft. for 5 ton HVAC systems
- Reduces energy consumption by keeping the inner parts of your HVAC system or furnace clear of build-up
- 4.7″Hx 19.8″Lx7.5″W 6.3 lbs.
Allergens, pollen, bacteria, viruses, mold and germs are all continually circulated through your home by your HVAC system or furnace on a day-to-day basis, triggering allergies and asthma attacks. You, your family and your… Continue reading this item... | 1 Comment
Vet Brendan Robinson BVSc, MRCVS discusses the importance of preventative health for your pets and demonstrates the Village Vet Pet Portal where clients can login to see information about their pets, read pet related articles, shop and join the Village Vet Pet Health Club.
Video Rating: 0 / 5